WE HAVE A SIMPLE PHILOSOPHY – TO SATISFY OUR CLIENTS’ NEEDS AND EXCEED THEIR EXPECTATIONS BY DELIVERING OUR SERVICES PROFESSIONALLY AND WITH INTEGRITY
Our services are tailored to reflect the needs of each individual client and their project, whether a full service from inception to completion is required or just a specific element of the process. With experience across many sectors the team brings a depth of knowledge and expertise to the benefit of our clients.
Cost Consultancy/Quantity Surveying
Our cost consultants provide astute financial management throughout the construction and development process to ensure that the project is kept within the agreed budget. We identify and control potential risk then formulate and implement contingency plans to provide accurate and relevant cost control advice throughout the life of the project.
Cost Consultancy services are offered in the following areas:
- Traditional quantity surveying service from inception to occupation
- Project cost control for facilities projects
- Cost management
- Strategic cost advice
- Procurement advice
- Value engineering
- Whole life costing
- Adjudication / arbitration support
- Project audit
- Claims management/consultancy
- Commercial and quantity surveying services to contractors and sub-contractors
Our highly experienced team have a wealth of experience in providing these services for corporate clients. This, combined with our positive attitude and focus on client satisfaction, allows us to achieve our Procore standard and exceed expectations, time after time.
“A tax relief on qualifying expenditure that can be set off against taxable profits, not solely a tax relief for large items of machinery and plant like cars, ships and manufacturing lines but also certain expenditure on buildings themselves and certain items within commercial properties.”
Capital Allowances can be a very effective way of reducing the after tax cost of purchasing, constructing or refurbishing property. Our specialist RICS qualified consultants specialise solely in maximising the capital allowances position for clients who have incurred expenditure on commercial property acquisitions, new build developments, fit outs and refurbishment projects.
Our Capital Allowances services include:
- Investigation and evaluation of historical expenditure to assess the availability of tax reductions for previous years
- Pre-contract advice on commercial property acquisitions
- Advice on disposal of property interests
- Preparation of detailed capital allowances claims documents suitable for submission to the Inland Revenue and tax advisers
- Negotiation of claims settlement with the Inland Revenue
- Project Management of capital allowances claims on new build and refurbishment projects from inception stage to final handover stage
- Evaluation and assessment of existing capital allowances information systems including benchmarking and updating in line with current legislation
- Assistance in agreeing formula/percentage agreements with the Inland Revenue for multiple type projects and properties
- Provision of in-house capital allowances training to client’s tax and/or property departments
As Chartered Surveyors specialising in quantity surveying, we are well qualified to deal with capital allowance claims. We use our extensive industry experience and knowledge of HMRC rulings and legislation to help our clients secure potential tax refunds.